Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Blog Entry!


This is my new blog for Intro to Multimedia Storytelling! I've been really excited to start this assignment; I couldn't wait to customize it. I've been playing with it this afternoon, and I went to a website called 'kuler'. My friends recommended it; it's basically a site that creates color themes for you. You choose a color and it determines others that look good with it. I was pretty proud of myself today--I actually altered the layout of my blog by changing the colors using HTML. I'm not very talented with computers, so this was a huge accomplishment. I chose the colors that I used (yellows and purples mostly) because I love bright things and the look of complementary colors. I'm really excited to have my own blog. :)


  This is my cat, Chester. 
  He is as mean as he looks.

1 comment: